We at TEAM Energy understand what is required to meet your needs as a consultant. We work with major global clients on progressive projects and therefore the opportunities that we can provide to our consultants are varied and appealing.
- We have the capability to provide long term roles with leading clients worldwide and have a very high retention ratio of both consultants and clients.
- We take a proactive approach to sourcing new positions and projects for new and current consultants and aim to secure new positions to follow existing contracts for our consultants.
- The strong interaction we have with our clients enables us to identify client needs which in turn create opportunities for our consultants.
The pace of the industry has distanced the personal relationship that candidates once had with their chosen agent however we value the people that we represent.
- We aspire to better understand the needs of the individuals we work with and this approach has a contributory effect on our consultant retention.
- We will always try to provide prompt and relevant feedback to applications, something which in this day and age has almost become a thing of the past.
- Our global partner operations provide local logistical and consultant support to ensure that our consultants arrive at the right place, at the right time and ready to operate.
Our staff comprise of experienced industry professionals:
- Our recruiters know the hydrocarbon industry and several of our team have operational oilfield experience. We understand the roles of our consultants and can identify quickly the relevance of an opportunity to our consultants’ requirements and experience.
- Our Coordination Team members are on hand to support global logistics management issues at all times and will assist in the arrangements required for mobilisation and be available to offer any advice for new or existing consultants when relocating to a new work location. We have a 24/7 Out of Hours facility to ensure that a member of the Coordination Team is always available to help in the case of urgent requirements.
- Our global financial strength from being part of the Acteon Group means that we always pay our consultants on time. Our Finance Department is focused on prompt payment and works in a flexible manner to suit individual needs.