TEAM Energy Resources are currently recruiting for a Lead HSE Field Representative for an onshore project in Algeria.
Duration: 12 months
Contract Basis: Contract
Responsible for the oversight of the HSE aspects of the Seismic Contractor field operations, reporting to the Lead Field Representative and/or the Seismic Acquisition Project Manager. They may assume the role of Lead Field Representative as well. This reporting line is specifically to give the Lead HSE Field Representative a measure of independence from the Line management of the project to facilitate intervention and escalation of any issues arising in the Seismic operations project.
- Monitor and report Contractor compliance with the contract terms and HSSE Bridging Document
- Monitor and report Contractor compliance with any prevailing regulatory Compliance Matrix and/or Environmental Commitments Register
- Promote awareness, understanding and achievement of JV’s goals and expectations
- Promote an operating culture of open reporting and management feedback
- Promote continuous improvement and sharing lessons learned.
- Review and fully understand contract, the Oversight Plan and the contractor’s Execution, Quality and HSE Plans.
- Execute the project Oversight Plan in the field, including monitoring and reporting of crew performance, data quality, HSE and emerging issues, and provide reports to the Project Manager as directed.
- Fully comply with the “Seismic and Survey Field Representative – HSE Leadership Standard”, including requesting performance feedback at the end of the project from Contractor Party Chief and Seismic Project Manager.
- Execute the HSE aspects of the Project Oversight Plan
- Provide subject matter expertise to the team and the contractor
- Intervene, and where necessary escalate, where work is seen to be unsafe or where Client or contractor behaviours are inappropriate.
- Advise and inform Seismic Acquisition Project Manager on HSE issues, status and metrics.
- Evaluate and monitor implementation of contractors HSE management systems.
- Ensure that HSE requirements are followed during the survey
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly reports and distribute them via emails to technical managers.
- 20+ years of HSE and 10+ years on Lead HSE supervision of onshore seismic acquisition crews
- Experience on managing and supervising large onshore seismic operations, High Productivity Source Acquisition (ISS, DS3 or similar) and multi-cultural teams is a must.
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online