TEAM are currently working alongside our major oil and gas client in sourcing a Drilling & Completions Junior for an ongoing project based in UAE. At present only local candidates will be considered.
Duration: April - Ongoing
Contract Basis: Contract
- Onshore desert AbuDhabi TUG DIYAB project
- Rotation/support on the rig site 4 week on * 4 week off
- Ensure that wells are delivered/ maintained safely, in optimised time & cost, with targeted productivity.
- In compliance with company referential, local regulations and good oil & gas industry practices.
- Drilling Operations dealing with possibility of blow out or high pressure accident. It is required to conduct routine assessment and control the operational risks.
- To deliver project in time and cost; high producer wells shutdown requiring to optimise, SIMOPS.
- 5-8 years experience in similar role
- Mechanical Diploma (Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma).
- BOSIET (Opito) with Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS) Training
Apply For This Position
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please click the Apply Online option below to send us your CV for review.Apply Online